Monday, February 16, 2009

Oil & Gas Vacancy

Intraline Resources Sdn Bhd
This company provides services to oil & gas and also involves in fabricating. It is located in Kelana Jaya (Petaling Jaya). I've heard before that this company have not operated anymore (but their website shows the different thing). I've also heard that this company is somehow related to SDE (Sime Darby Engineering). Correct me if I'm wrong but the important thing that this company is hiring. There are many vacancies(if it is still valid) in this company. One of the relevant vacancy is:

Junior Engineers
(Civil / Civil & Structural)

Degree in Engineering
Experience(s): Fresh graduates or with less
than 1 year of working experience

You can send your resume to recruit@intraline.com.my or open this link for more vacancies.
http://www.intraline.com.my/career.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment